Consistency in everything is the secret of beauty, the consistency of the colors of nature gives it beauty and comfort to the eye, as well as the consistency of facial features, gives it beauty and comfort to the eye, and one of the most important and prominent features of the face to be taken care of and in its form is the Nose, yes you can take care and control the size of the nose through rhinoplasty.
Rhinoplasty is an operation aimed at improving the shape of the nose and consistency of its size, but also to solve the problem of breathing in some people who have difficulty breathing, especially during sleep.
Reasons for resorting to rhinoplasties:
- The size of the nose is large, which leads to its inconsistency with the face.
- Small nose size and inconsistency with facial features.
- A distortion occurs in the nasal septum.
- Difficulty breathing due to large nose size.
- Sometimes feeling a lack of self-confidence because of the largeness or small size of the nose.
- Sometimes asymmetry of the size of the nose can lead to malaise and depression.
- An accident that resulted in injury and deformation of the bones of the nose.
- A severe deviation in the bones of the nose.
What types of rhinoplasty?
- Reducing the size of the nose.
- Enlarge the size of the nose.
- Re-correcting the nasal septum.
Nose size reduction surgery:
A large nose gives an inconsistent appearance to the face and lower the person's self-confidence, and can also cause him several breathing problems and the most common of which is difficulty breathing during sleep.
Is there a solution to the large size of the nose?
Yes, Nose Reduction Surgery is the best and most safe solution to reduce the size of the nose and its consistency with the face.
What are the steps of Nose Reduction Surgery?
- The doctor begins with the step of anesthesia and the choice of anesthesia according to the condition (mostly total or local anesthesia).
- The surgeon makes a small incision in the nose that does not exceed centimeters.
- The surgeon removes excess parts of the nose bones or prominent from the cartilage of the nose, ensuring that they are reduced in size and the deviations are hidden in the soft part at the forefront
- Finally, the surgeon closes the small incision in the nose and dressing it.
Nasal Augmentation Surgery:
Nasal augmentation surgery aims to enlarge the size of the nose in order to fit the rest of the facial features and be in several steps:
- The first step is the step of anesthesia and the doctor chooses the type of anesthesia depending on the condition.
- Make a small incision in the nose that does not exceed centimeters.
- The surgeon then takes cartilage from the nasal septum and then reconstructs the shape of the nose in an appropriate way.
- The surgeon closes and heals the incision.
Nasal septal deviation:
We often hear about the deviation in the bones of the nasal septum, the nasal barrier is a bone located in the middle of the nose, and its deviation leads to deformation of the shape of the nose and even what are the side effects of rhinoplasty? It also causes difficulty breathing, especially during sleep.
What is the perfect solution to repair the warp in the nasal septum?
Rhinoplasty is the most effective and safe solution in the near and long term, because you will see the success of the operation as soon as you leave the operating room.
How long does it take for a surgeon to have Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Bassem Zaki uses the most recent international techniques in rhinoplasty, which does not take more than 30 minutes or it could take more time depending on the condition of the nose to be corrected.
When does rhinoplasty show up?
Dr. Bassem Zaki promises you an amazing and quick result as soon as you leave the operating room.
What are the top tips after rhinoplasty?
- Refrain from violent activities such as aerobic sports and jogging.
- Do not wear heavy glasses.
- Eat foods rich in natural fiber such as fruits and vegetables.
- Gently wash the teeth to reduce the movement of the upper lip.
- Avoid wearing tight-necked clothes so as not to press the nose while wearing.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from color changing.
- Avoid sneezing.
- Do not deal violently with the nose or press it.
- Try not to use facial expressions in a very intense way such as excessive laughter.
What are the side effects of rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a simple and safe surgery, but may result in swelling or redness as a result of the procedure, but it will disappear within days, and you can ask your doctor for special medications to reduce swelling and inflammation.
Does pain occur during and after rhinoplasty?
Your doctor uses the right anesthesia for the condition so you don't feel any pain during rhinoplasty, but after the procedure many people do not suffer from any pain, but some of them may have minor pain that could be treated in several medical ways.
What about the recovery period after rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a simple and safe surgery, it takes 5-7 days of rest and recovery.
Do you have to stay in the hospital for several days after rhinoplasty?
You don't have to stay in the hospital for a few days, you can get out of the hospital and go home on the same day, but you have to stick to the recovery period.
Is nose filler able to correct all nasal defects?
Nose filler is a simple and safe procedure performed under local anesthesia, but it only treats superficial nasal defects, it is unable to correct and treat deep deformities in the nose and bones, so it is the least common these days.
Is rhinoplasty limited to celebrities only?
Every human being has the right to take care of his appearance, and the beauty of the face and its features are a manifestation of the person's self-interest, if the shape of the nose affects your appearance and causes a lack of self-confidence so do not hesitate to correct it in a safe, fast and effective way.
Do rhinoplasties make me a copy of anyone?
Of course not, everyone has his own features and here comes the role of Dr. Bassem Zaki in choosing the right nose shape for the rest of the facial features and making you distinctive with beautiful and consistent features.
Other reasons for rhinoplasty are:
- Restoring self-confidence.
- Contributes to the treatment of the sinus problem.
- Restoring the beauty and consistency of the face.
- Treatment of nasal tumors.
- Treatment of the problem of snoring.
- Correcting birth defects.
- Treatment of breathing problems.
- Treatment of nose fractures, whether in accidents or boxing.